that was a pretty wack way to start this thing, i’ll admit. i’ve kinda forgotten how it’s done, but i’ll know when i figure it out. it’s not some dumb, vague thing with an “ish” at the end. when it’s working it just clicks.
for now here are some things my favorite subs published recently that make me so happy:
- Michael Persad’s Instagram vs. Reality will probs be hilarious, he’s a smile a minute and a dreamboat too.
- Speaking of dreams, Danny and Drew haven’t made anything new in the past couple of days, but they totally starred in 2 sex dreams I had this week. I’d say that’s pretty goddamn prolific, so… yeah.
- James Allen McCune’s happiness research is promising.
- penguinz0’s Old Men Hate Gamers should be fun.
- is homestarrunner recycling right now? I can’t tell but i love it.
- Edwin’s Generation got me way caught up on the latest on Zheani v. Die Antwoord and he’s literally the only person covering it in such detail and so he is beloved.
- Lou the Human’s Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored Freestyle is not what I consider a “freestyle” but is still v cozy and I mean that forever.
- Crafsman is always perfect, just perfect.
I have to rearrange the apartment I hate now in hopes of hating it less. Next time I’ll have something more interesting here, I think. But maybe not. Starting this off easy because the only thing worse than selling myself short is setting bullshit goals I stop planning to keep the minute I commit to them. That’s some bullshit.
So. Easy. Does it.